Monday, March 2, 2009

The Cake is done

I've posted a few "behind the scenes" photos in my Myspace photo area from a movie I just completed work on, The Cake. I'll post a link for the movie when it's available for viewing on the web.
For The Cake I took on the roles of Director of Photography and Editor. I can honestly say that I gave it my best effort and I'm reasonably satisfied with the results. Of course things could always be better but for my first time as a DP on a dramatic production, it went pretty well.
More later.
Doing, apparently, what DPs do.
Setting up for a shot with a young actor.
Discussing action with Director Desi Stevens
Conferring with Producer Steve Cameron
A slate, with my name as Director of Photography, which was kind of cool.
Samantha Elmer in the role of Margot, party hostess and cake baker.
The cast and crew of The Cake

No comments: